Patek Philippe-tråden

Noen som har sett og tatt på en 5811 irl?

Fikk se og nyte, men ikke ta på.

Patek P.jpg

Care to elaborate :) ?

Patek Philippe is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer that is known for producing high-quality timepieces with timeless design and exceptional craftsmanship. The Nautilus collection, which the 5712 model is a part of, is a popular line of sports watches that are characterized by their distinctive rounded octagonal shape.

The discontinuation of the Nautilus 5712 model may be due to a variety of reasons, including changes in consumer preferences, advancements in technology, and brand strategy. Patek Philippe is always looking to improve their products and stay ahead of the competition, and discontinuing a model is a way for them to update their collections and offer new and innovative timepieces to customers.

Additionally, the discontinuation of a model can also be driven by supply and demand dynamics. If demand for a particular model decreases, the brand may choose to discontinue it and focus on other more popular models.

Overall, while the discontinuation of the Nautilus 5712 model may be disappointing for some customers, it is a normal part of the product lifecycle in the luxury watch industry and allows brands to continue to evolve and offer new and exciting products.

I apologise for any confusion. If the discontinuation of the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712 is only a rumour, then it has not been officially confirmed by the brand. It's always best to verify any information directly with the manufacturer or a reputable retailer before making any conclusions.

EDs out!

Forsøker du å si at du har solgt din (kones) klokke? ;) Eller er det de sedvanlige ubekreftede ryktene om at 5712/1a skal ut? Tror de har versert i minst et par år.. Og jeg finner ingen oppdatering hos de sedvanlige pålitelige kildene, men om du har sikre kilder, så del gjerne litt mer info :)

Konas klokke er fortsatt i hennes eie.
Er nok bare et rykte som har fått bein å gå på
Igjen. Han som delte det i dag på IG er en storfisk i klokkemiljøet, og jeg tror det er noe mer hold i ryktet denne gangen.

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Risti4life
Konas klokke er fortsatt i hennes eie.
Er nok bare et rykte som har fått bein å gå på
Igjen. Han som delte det i dag på IG er en storfisk i klokkemiljøet, og jeg tror det er noe mer hold i ryktet denne gangen.

Patekaholic er tydeligvis uenig med din kilde;
1AD8FCF7-4C1B-4D77-8A81-DC0C965847CD.png

og min erfaring er at Jasem som oftes har rett..

Men, men.. vi får vel bare se hva som skjer. Spiller heldigvis liten rolle for min eller din del ;)

• Liker
Reaksjoner: sunshine og uret