Humortråden

72262F68-C8FC-4C31-AAD7-E23B2527301B.jpeg

SecureMailBox

Dear ......@.......

Since 15 December, 2018. we have sent several notifications that your account needs reconfirmation.

Kindly UPDATE your account below to access incoming messages and to avoid mail malfunction / Shutdown.

U PDATE ACCOUNT

Note: Mail Administrator will always keep you posted of security updates.

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Grendel
En vanlig feil for ferske navigatører eller navigatører med lite erfaring å seile nær land .
Urovekkende at dei ikkje reduserte farten når dei var so usikre.

Å redusere farten når det ser ut til å gå galt?
Nei... Ingen gjør det.
Det var grunnen til at bærbare guillotiner ble oppfunnet under den franske revolusjonen.

titanic-.jpg

A man went to the Harbor View Medical Center in Vancouver to have his wedding ring cut off of his penis. According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket. She didn't know he was married and she was so mad, she used Vaseline to slip the ring on his penis while he was asleep.
I don't know what's worse :
1. Having your girlfriend find out you're married.
2. Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis....OR...
3. Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.
Tough call. You decide.

A man went to the Harbor View Medical Center in Vancouver to have his wedding ring cut off of his penis. According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket. She didn't know he was married and she was so mad, she used Vaseline to slip the ring on his penis while he was asleep.
I don't know what's worse :
1. Having your girlfriend find out you're married.
2. Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis....OR...
3. Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.
Tough call. You decide.

giphy.gif

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Grendel og sunshine
My friend Tom was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.
He knew that he would inherit a fortune once his sickly father died. Tom wanted two things:

• To learn how to invest his inheritance.

• To find a wife to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Two weeks later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men !

Daddy’s Calling

“Hello?”
“Hi honey this is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?”
“No Daddy. She’s upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul.”
After a brief pause, Daddy says,
“But honey, you haven’t got an Uncle Paul.”
“Oh yes I do, and he’s upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now.”
Brief Pause.
“Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run
upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy that Daddy’s car just pulled into the driveway.”
“Okay Daddy, just a minute.”
A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. “I did it Daddy.”
“And what happened honey?” he asked. “Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming.
Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn’t moving at all!”
“Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul"
“He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool.
But I guess he didn’t know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I he isn’t moving either.”
***Long Pause***
***Longer Pause***
***Even Longer Pause***
Then Daddy says, “Swimming pool? Is this 486-5731?”

Gjennom historien har det eksistert mange ulike bilmerker. Det er bare noen som overlever.

Jeg lurer på om eieren av dette merket hadde store forventninger?
Snertent navn paa bilen- Hvorfor overlevde ikke merket.jpg

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Hansur og Kohe321