Habring²-tråden

chrbir

Støttemedlem
Medlem
3. nov. 2016
Sted
Nord i Tåkeheimen
Finnes det andre enn @gooner87 sin og min her inne?
_20190526_145436.JPG

Här är min.

Habring²

There is a small little company in the middle of Austria in Völkermarkt that made their own watches. Habring² is the name and it might have been the 2 Habrings as well.

The company runs by the married couple Richard & Maria Habring since 2004. Richard has a past at the IWC where he was involved in the development of their

movements and worked at A Lange & Söhne until he took the full step and became an independent watchmaker who had goal to make their own watches.

hab19.jpg

In the early years, they worked with ETA & Valjoux movements as a base and made their own unique solutions. In 2011, the start of the in-house movement

A11B began, meaning A = Austria, 11 = 2011 start of development, B = Basis, later complications were added as A11D = Date, A11S = Jumping second,

A11SD = Jumping second with date. On the 10th anniversary of the company September 16, 2014, the first inhouse movements were ready and then the A11B

was presented in the Felix model with a sub second.

hab5.jpg

hab9.jpg

It's really nice to see how they put things together.

hab7.jpg

hab8.jpg

hab6.jpg

Handmade when it's at its best, they produce around 200 watches each year.

hab18.jpg

hab14.jpg

They even cut the hairspring too.

hab15.jpg

hab17.jpg

hab13.jpg

hab16.jpg

hab11.jpg

And finally I'm ready to show what I've got, a Habring² Felix and here is the models to choose on.

hab1.jpg

All those pics you have seen until now belongs to Habring² and a huge thanks to you that allow me to use them.

Now it's time for me to bring out the camera bacause it is unboxing time.

It comes wrapped in plain white paper.

hab20.jpg

That contains a wooden box.

hab21.jpg

The first I find is a nice notebook.

hab22.jpg

And below the book there it is.

hab23.jpg

When I lift up the first wooden section did I find some spareparts like hands, crown, gaskets and springbars.

hab24.jpg

The logo at the dial is nice and clear.

hab33.jpg

So now we take a look at the watch.

It's a Habring² Felix with silver-white satinated metal dial with red gold plated hour bars/digits and black print & polished red gold plated hands.?

hab36.jpg

When the watch was ready Maria ask what strap I want, I choose the bright brown strap and Maria try to convince me to go for the darker one that make the watch more powerful in her opinion.

Nope, I say: I want the bright one that match the color of the numbers better.As a suprise she add the darker brown in the package as a gift to me.

hab37.jpg

The case is 38,5mm, around 8mm thick include the spherical sapphire crystal which make it very comfortable on the wrist.

hab25.jpg

This dial have a brushed look surface that give a sober impression.

hab26.jpg

A oversized crown that I really like that is easy to handle for a guy with clumsy fingers that not work at a office.

hab27.jpg

The small second at 9 o'clock is not so common, the rings at the dial frame the second hand in a nice way.

hab32.jpg

Here is how the current movement looks today with the Habring² logo at the backplate .

hab10.jpg

Photo credit: Andy Garton

I like the "original" look better with the Habring² logo at the gear and a clean backplate that I guess was the first idea with this movement.

hab4.jpg

Photo credit: Habring²

So I was rude to ask Maria if I can get a backplate without the logo and I prepare for a lesson in behaivour.

Maria reply to me: We have ratchet wheels with the logo still in stock, but all plates have the engraved Habring² logo meanwhile. I can offer both together.

I was not ready to give up yet and say: Are you really sure? I'm ready to wait if you can to make one for me.

Then Maria says: Please let me check our stock. Maybe there is a little chance.

So my reply was: Just let me know when you have found it. :)))

The next day I got a pling in my mailbox with this message from Maria:

I have a wonderful message for you!

We have one bright (movement) without engraving left.

It is the last one really.

I think that it was waiting for you

Do you want it?

Please find a picture attached.

hab12.jpg

Now we talking, a big smile on my face when I place the order.

And this is just what I like with the independent manufacturers, if they can made something special for the customer they do it.

And here is the lovely backside that have a really clean look but a lot of nice details that you can see against the sapphire crystal.

hab29.jpg

The movement is hand-wound with 48 hours' power reserve, 28.800 alternates per hour (4Hz), anti-magnetic escapement with a Carl Haas hairspring in chronometer quality and 18 jewels.

hab30.jpg

50 service-relevant single components (99 parts in total).

hab31.jpg

The tangential screw for fine adjustment is so cool.

hab35.jpg

Here is a short video how the click spring works.

hab40.jpg

hab28.jpg

hab39.jpg

hab34.jpg

Här är min.

Habring²

There is a small little company in the middle of Austria in Völkermarkt that made their own watches. Habring² is the name and it might have been the 2 Habrings as well.

The company runs by the married couple Richard & Maria Habring since 2004. Richard has a past at the IWC where he was involved in the development of their

movements and worked at A Lange & Söhne until he took the full step and became an independent watchmaker who had goal to make their own watches.

hab19.jpg

In the early years, they worked with ETA & Valjoux movements as a base and made their own unique solutions. In 2011, the start of the in-house movement

A11B began, meaning A = Austria, 11 = 2011 start of development, B = Basis, later complications were added as A11D = Date, A11S = Jumping second,

A11SD = Jumping second with date. On the 10th anniversary of the company September 16, 2014, the first inhouse movements were ready and then the A11B

was presented in the Felix model with a sub second.

hab5.jpg

hab9.jpg

It's really nice to see how they put things together.

hab7.jpg

hab8.jpg

hab6.jpg

Handmade when it's at its best, they produce around 200 watches each year.

hab18.jpg

hab14.jpg

They even cut the hairspring too.

hab15.jpg

hab17.jpg

hab13.jpg

hab16.jpg

hab11.jpg

And finally I'm ready to show what I've got, a Habring² Felix and here is the models to choose on.

hab1.jpg

All those pics you have seen until now belongs to Habring² and a huge thanks to you that allow me to use them.

Now it's time for me to bring out the camera bacause it is unboxing time.

It comes wrapped in plain white paper.

hab20.jpg

That contains a wooden box.

hab21.jpg

The first I find is a nice notebook.

hab22.jpg

And below the book there it is.

hab23.jpg

When I lift up the first wooden section did I find some spareparts like hands, crown, gaskets and springbars.

hab24.jpg

The logo at the dial is nice and clear.

hab33.jpg

So now we take a look at the watch.

It's a Habring² Felix with silver-white satinated metal dial with red gold plated hour bars/digits and black print & polished red gold plated hands.?

hab36.jpg

When the watch was ready Maria ask what strap I want, I choose the bright brown strap and Maria try to convince me to go for the darker one that make the watch more powerful in her opinion.

Nope, I say: I want the bright one that match the color of the numbers better.As a suprise she add the darker brown in the package as a gift to me.

hab37.jpg

The case is 38,5mm, around 8mm thick include the spherical sapphire crystal which make it very comfortable on the wrist.

hab25.jpg

This dial have a brushed look surface that give a sober impression.

hab26.jpg

A oversized crown that I really like that is easy to handle for a guy with clumsy fingers that not work at a office.

hab27.jpg

The small second at 9 o'clock is not so common, the rings at the dial frame the second hand in a nice way.

hab32.jpg

Here is how the current movement looks today with the Habring² logo at the backplate .

hab10.jpg

Photo credit: Andy Garton

I like the "original" look better with the Habring² logo at the gear and a clean backplate that I guess was the first idea with this movement.

hab4.jpg

Photo credit: Habring²

So I was rude to ask Maria if I can get a backplate without the logo and I prepare for a lesson in behaivour.

Maria reply to me: We have ratchet wheels with the logo still in stock, but all plates have the engraved Habring² logo meanwhile. I can offer both together.

I was not ready to give up yet and say: Are you really sure? I'm ready to wait if you can to make one for me.

Then Maria says: Please let me check our stock. Maybe there is a little chance.

So my reply was: Just let me know when you have found it. :)))

The next day I got a pling in my mailbox with this message from Maria:

I have a wonderful message for you!

We have one bright (movement) without engraving left.

It is the last one really.

I think that it was waiting for you

Do you want it?

Please find a picture attached.

hab12.jpg

Now we talking, a big smile on my face when I place the order.

And this is just what I like with the independent manufacturers, if they can made something special for the customer they do it.

And here is the lovely backside that have a really clean look but a lot of nice details that you can see against the sapphire crystal.

hab29.jpg

The movement is hand-wound with 48 hours' power reserve, 28.800 alternates per hour (4Hz), anti-magnetic escapement with a Carl Haas hairspring in chronometer quality and 18 jewels.

hab30.jpg

50 service-relevant single components (99 parts in total).

hab31.jpg

The tangential screw for fine adjustment is so cool.

hab35.jpg

Here is a short video how the click spring works.

hab40.jpg

hab28.jpg

hab39.jpg

hab34.jpg
Fine bilder!

Jeg tar ansvar og holder aktiviteten oppe i denne tråden :).
_20190626_195229.JPG

Stilte den etter GPS-tid for en uke siden, og siden det har den gått + 4 s, men har ikke vært i bruk alle dager.
_20190626_195455~2.JPG

Da jeg kjøpte den foreslo Maria Habring en blå strutsereim, men jeg gikk for de mer konservative, brun og svart. I dag kom
en blå laks fra Studio EBN, Bodø, i posten, og den ser også ut til å kunne passe.
_20190626_200625.JPG

Jeg tar ansvar og holder aktiviteten oppe i denne tråden :).
Vis vedlegg 152880
Stilte den etter GPS-tid for en uke siden, og siden det har den gått + 4 s, men har ikke vært i bruk alle dager.
Vis vedlegg 152881
Da jeg kjøpte den foreslo Maria Habring en blå strutsereim, men jeg gikk for de mer konservative, brun og svart. I dag kom
en blå laks fra Studio EBN, Bodø, i posten, og den ser også ut til å kunne passe.
Vis vedlegg 152882

Jeg har kikket på de på nett før. Hvordan er kvaliteten på den reima?

Jeg har kikket på de på nett før. Hvordan er kvaliteten på den reima?
Jeg har akkurat montert den og såvidt brukt den, så litt tidlig å si. Førsteinntrykket er bra, bortsett fra spennen som virker litt billig, og den løse keeperen som er litt romslig. 2,5 - 3 mm tykkelse, uten padding, glatt bakside og ganske myk/bøyelig. Ser for meg at den kan bli litt frynsete etterhvert, men det ligger jo i skinnets struktur.
_20190630_211810.JPG
_20190701_074623.JPG
_20190701_075226.JPG
_20190701_075606.JPG
_20190701_075301.JPG
_20190701_075836.JPG

Jeg har akkurat montert den og såvidt brukt den, så litt tidlig å si. Førsteinntrykket er bra, bortsett fra spennen som virker litt billig, og den løse keeperen som er litt romslig. 2,5 - 3 mm tykkelse, uten padding, glatt bakside og ganske myk/bøyelig. Ser for meg at den kan bli litt frynsete etterhvert, men det ligger jo i skinnets struktur.
Vis vedlegg 153441Vis vedlegg 153442Vis vedlegg 153443Vis vedlegg 153444Vis vedlegg 153445Vis vedlegg 153446

Takk for svar. Den ser jo flott ut!

• Liker
Reaksjoner: chrbir
Noen som vet hvordan tilgjengeligheten er for disse vakre urene? Snakker vi ventetid i årevis eller er det hyllevare?