H. Moser & Cie.-tråden

Vedlegg

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114,9 KB · Visninger: 0
  • Liker
Reaksjoner: SpeedmasterPepsi
I saw this day was comming.

Turning 55 is one step closer to the walker I guess and some youngsters will call me a old man.

hmcrs.jpg

When you be welcomed to the 55 club there is no way back from the gold.

hmcg.jpg

In Sweden we usually to get a gold watch after 25 years at the same employer. I'm now have done 28 years at mine and my cheap boss haven't.

give me one yet, not even a hint. So I have to take care of it and admit today when I hit 55 is the day so I have to unboxing this interesting box.

hmc6.jpg

The rest of the watch isn't bad either, H Moser & Cie is recognized by their characteristic hands. Less is more, or what?

hmc4.jpg

This model start with the name Mayu and today Moser call it Endeavour Small Seconds with the rose gold case in 38,8mm made the perfect size for a dress watch.

hmc5.jpg

The Maroon dial is not longer a option and IMHO it match the rose gold perfect.

hmc17.jpg

The Maroon dial with the gold hands is a awesome combo, in 2017 brown is the new black.

hmc8.jpg

The dark brown alligator leather strap looks really nice and it have the same high quality feeling as the watch.

hmc16.jpg

The clasp made in 18ct rose gold.

hmc3.jpg

The case have a unique shape at the sides.

hmc13.jpg

A great option is the little recess at the crown that made it easier to pull it out.

hmc14.jpg

The inhouse caliber HMC 321 with 27 jewels is a feast for the eye, I really like the Moser "Geneva stripes" that have a personal touch.

hmc11.jpg

The power reserve indicator have a fixed lever and the wheel is turning when you wind the watch, I guess they have hidden a small gear behind the jewel.

Moser says the power reserve is minimum 3+ days or 80 hours but this one runs 110 hours when it's fully winded so it will be around 4 hours on each line.

hmc12.jpg

Another interesting thing is the "swan neck" that is not a swan neck. This is a Piton holder. It attaches the piton to the bridge and makes sure, the piton is

in the right position. The interchangeable escape module can be serviced separate outside the movement and pre-adjusted before installing it at the movement.

hmc15.jpg

The hacking mechanism is brutal.

hmc10.jpg

Just put it at the balance wheel and the movement stops. The balance spring is made inhouse too.

hmc9.jpg

With some photo effects the movement looks real nice.

hmc21.jpg

hmc2.jpg

This is a sober dress watch.

hmc19.jpg

hmc26.jpg

hmc24.jpg

hmc23.jpg

It's not easy to make the sunburst dial justice.

hmc22.jpg

hmc25.jpg

hmc18.jpg

You really feel and it really breathing top quality.

hmc7.jpg

This is not the Moser you use to see, this one have a white lacquered dial with painted black romans. As they use to say: Less is more.

hmcv16.jpg

The Venturer Small Seconds with the long thin blued hands with the dail higher mounted mounting, it gets an impression of floating in the air. 39 mm case made a perfect size IMO.

hmcv2.jpg

The feeling Moser conveys is that we go back to the time when the pocket watch was the man's jewelry by releasing this tribute to the pocket watch.

hmcv3.jpg

Really clean and sober which is the submerged sub-dial for the second hand to consolidate. The Venturer case is slimmer then the Endeavour and with the thin bezel the dial will looks bigger.

hmcv9.jpg

With the super domed sapphire crystal this watch is one of the most difficult one to get a nice pic of without reflections, otherwise white dials is the most easiest to shot.

hmcv4.jpg

A nice and clean buckle.

hmcv14.jpg

The buckle will works great with the black alligator strap.

hmcv15.jpg

So lets turn around it and check out the hand-wound HMC 327 calibre against the sapphire backcase.

hmcv7.jpg

18,000 bph, hacking seconds, Straumann© hairspring

hmcv6.jpg

The characteristic Moser "Geneva stripes" adorn the movements plates.

hmcv12.jpg

A close up of the power reserve meter at this minimum 3 days power reserve movement. Of course there is a blued hand that shows when it's fully winded.

hmcv8.jpg

Some random shots.

hmcv5.jpg

hmcv1.jpg

hmcv11.jpg

hmcv18.jpg

hmcv10.jpg

hmcv17.jpg

hmcv13.jpg

Fikk dette svar fra HMC i dag, noen som har sett noen Moser hos Bjerke ?
«We would like to suggest to contact and visit our authorized retailer Bjerke in Oslo. They have Moser timepieces in stock and they will be very happy to present you H. Moser & Cie.»

En smell her og en smell der! @kvasbo uvanlig, men lekker Moser!
Uvanlig, men perfekt for meg som lenge har villet ha moser men som ikke bruker stort annet enn jeans og t-skjorte. Resten av katalogen deres er nydelig, men passer ikke inn i hverdagen min.

(Prøvde Vantablack i går - moro, kjøpte den nesten!)

Redigert:
Vantablack, men nesten litt for ekstrem !? -og jeg har problemer med at bruke et av de fineste/presise urverk når det nesten ikke går an at se hva klokken er.