Ny her, introduksjon

Medlem
19. okt. 2016
Sted
Göteborg, Sverige
Hei alle sammen,

I just registered here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Johan and I confess to being Swedish. I do of course understand norsk but my phone will mess up my spelling if I try to write in norsk and my guess is Swedish would annoy you, so I'll write this in English, I hope that's OK.

Some of you might know me from TZUK, WUS or SCWF, I have been quite an active member on those forums and klocksnack for quite some time.

I'm an avid SEIKO-fan even if I also usually own some other brands as well, my "main watches" right now are my Blancpain Fifty Fathoms" and my Breitling Colt Chrono Blacksteel but my heart mostly beats for SEIKO.

Here is my SEIKO collection at the moment:
IMG_4715.JPG

SEIKO PADI SRPA21
Self explanatory, live the colors, perfect summer beater.

IMG_6974.JPG

SSC015, Solar Divers Chronograph. I got this yesterday since Strapcode recently released a super oyster bracelet for it. This will be my night watch, at least that's my plan.

IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG

SII (SEIKO instruments inc)
This model was handed out to the staff members of the SII factory to commemorate a anniversary. I have 2 of these, one of them is full set. They are quite rare and I guess the most nerdy SEIKO I have since most won't know what it is. :)

IMG_8194.JPG

SEIKO Superior 9983. This was the most expensive SEIKO you could buy during the first part of the 70s, it cost 3 times a Rolex Submarinen. +-5 seconds/year, thermocompensated and bloody gorgeous.

DSC_1301.JPG

Credor Automatic Chronograph, 40mm, SS
One of the most beautiful Chronographs ever released by SEIKO imho and the best mechanical chronograph movement SEIKO has ever produced . Currently being serviced.

IMG_5948.JPG

6306, 1976. The Japan only kanji day and hackable version of the 6309. Like this one a lot due to the great patina.

IMG_5771.JPG

Grand SEIKO 43999 aka selfdater, 1964.
The first GS with a date function which is actually quickset both forward and backwards.

IMG_6915.JPG

That's it, I also have quite a special incoming, here is a teaser ;)

Thanks for reading, look forward to see how the Norwegian SEIKO scene looks like. :)

//yonsson