Kroken på døren for Guinand

Medlem
22. april 2013
Sted
oslo
har lenge gått med drømmer om å kjøpe en Guinand, men nå ser det ut til at jeg ventet litt for lenge :(

med to eldre herrer bak roret og en håpløst utdatert salgskanal var det jo ikke noen overraskelse at det gikk dårlig, men jeg hadde jo håpt at noen skulle se potensialet i merket og redde bedriften før de la inn årene.

"Dear customers, dear business partners,

We are sorry to inform you that GUINAND-UHREN Helmut Sinn GmbH will be closing its business as of June 30th, 2014.

If you have questions or need assistance, we will still be available through telephone and e-mail until September 30th, 2014. All warranty-related requests as well as repair and maintenance requests on products purchased by GUINAND-UHREN will be handled as of July 1st, 2014 by
>>> Uhrenwerkstatt Huneke <<<
Our sincerest thanks for your trust in GUINAND-UHREN products and for your cooperation,

Your team at GUINAND"

artikkel om Helmut Sinn og Guinand for de som ikke kjenner til merket.
worn&wound | Guinand Watches: Helmut post-Sinn
http://wornandwound.com/2013/03/07/ww-exclusive-an-interview-with-helmut-sinn/

z1442978x6.jpg

130617-guinand-buren1zko8i.jpg

Står ikke tilbake for noe som Sinn produserer - utseendemessig i alle fall. Men markedsføringen har jo vært katastrofalt dårlig...

Det var jo synd. Såvidt jeg vet så gjenspeilet Guinand det Sinn engang var. Brukbare klokker som ikke kostet en formue.

JÅLEKLOKKER FOR KAVIARBADENDE FINANSFOLK OG SMAKLØSE OLJESJEIKER!1!11

neida, men Helmut Sinn selv mente at de sakte men sikkert priste seg ut av tool-watch markedet, for å posisjonere seg mer som et luksusmerke med diverse dyre og unødvendige gimmicker.

Redigert av en moderator:
JÅLEKLOKKER FOR KAVIARBADENDE FINANSFOLK OG SMAKLØSE OLJESJEIKER!1!11

neida, men Helmut Sinn selv mente at de sakte men sikkert priste seg ut av tool-watch markedet, for å posisjonere seg mer som et luksusmerke med diverse dyre og unødvendige gimmicker.

Hehe, det var en bra karakteristikk:mrgreen:
I forhold til andre tool-watchmerker så syns jeg ikke prisene er avskrekkende (for all del, de kunne gjerne hatt lavere priser slik at jeg fikk råd til flere:)).
Det er gjerne slik at når gründere ikke har kontrollen selv lenger så synes de ikke noe om den strategien den nye ledelsen har, og det gjelder vel for andre bransjer og.

I mine øyne er alt jeg liker ved Sinn akkurat det samme som Helmut Sinn IKKE likte. Det han mente var unødvendige gimmicker, er det jeg synes gjør Sinn unik; tegimentering, AR-teknologien, Diapal osv. osv. Sinn klarer (fortsatt i mine øyne) å være spennende og nyskapende selv uten å ha egne urverk.

Hadde ikke Lothar Schmidt kjøpt merket i 1994 hadde Sinn i dag i beste fall vært et bittelite nisjemerke, i verste fall (mest sannsynlig) nedlagt.

ser ut til at guinand fortsetter som før, med tool-watches til lave priser.

EUR 1.499,- for en limited edition klokke i god gammel sinn stil høres jo ikke så gale ut.

HS100-details-735x735.jpg

On 3 September 2016, Helmut Sinn, the creative mind and pioneer of the German watch industry, is turning 100-years-old. To mark the occasion, the Guinand brand, which Helmut Sinn accompanied for more than half a century and thus half of his life, is dedicating a HS100 pilot watch to its key mentor.

To mark the occasion, the HS100 is only available in a limited edition of 100 watches. The limited edition number “XXX of 100”, as well as the model designation, are engraved between the lugs.

The HS100 features the key chronograph functions (30-minute, 12-hour counter and large stop-second), as well as a light metal pilot bezel with bidirectional rotation to time short intervals.

The modern case made of resistant, polished stainless steel has a domed sapphire crystal that is anti-reflecting on the inside and particularly scratch-resistant. Like all Guinand pilot watches, the back of the HS100 pilot chronograph is also made of this sapphire crystal so you can watch the movement of the rotor engraved with the company logo. Compared to the historical model, the HS100 now features an automatic movement (ETA/Valjoux 7750 calibre).

The chronograph pushers are protected and, like the screwed crown, feature double O-ring seals. The pilot chronograph has been tested to be water resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar, and is also vacuum proof, shock proof (in accordance with DIN 8308) and anti-magnetic (in accordance with DIN 8309).

The HS100 pilot chronograph has a case diameter of 40.6 mm and measures 15.8 mm at its highest point. This favorite item weighs 86.5 g without the strap. It comes with an exclusive special leather strap with sporty, fine punching, a certificate and a high-quality aluminum storage box.

After the official presentation on 2 September 2016, the chronograph will be available forEUR 1,499 in the online shop or in the Guinand showrooms.