It took more than 1 year........

Medlem
15. jan. 2012
Sted
Täby
Several watchmakers later so this is now fixed. It was difficult to find buttons. The movement is 321, the same as Omega Moonwatch.
Unfortunately I do not own the watch. It is owned by a work mate of mine and I helped him with some quest for spare parts and its origins / history.
What is interesting is that I have not found anyone who has exactly this look and I have posed the question to several overseas forums but no one has found an exactly equal
The Watch is bought in Hudiksvall in Sweden about 1965 in a watchs shop run by watchmaker Falk.

A year ago it looked like this

And now

/Anders

Urmakare Falks son kommer att försöka hitta mer info om denna.
Fortsättning följer

/Anders .S

Wow, har ikke ord. Kan nok ikke bli mye bedre en dette, perfekt på alle måter!:p

Tack

Jag försöker tillsammans med ägaren av klockan finna mer info om den.
Helt klart är att den är unik, kanske den enda existernande i dag.

Fortsättning följer.

/Anders.S

Looks really good. especially with the bracelet, any idea where to buy that type of bracelet??

Thanks

I will talk to the owner of the watch, and if he can remember where and when he bought it. But I suspect that it's been too long that he remembers this. But I will ask him.

/Anders.S

Thanks

I will talk to the owner of the watch, and if he can remember where and when he bought it. But I suspect that it's been too long that he remembers this. But I will ask him.

/Anders.S

Now I asked the owner of the watch where he bought steel bracelet. He bought it a few years after he bought the watch. This was bought in the same store, Falk in Hudiksvall, that he bought the watch. The bracelet was expensive and his father was angry because he bought an expensive bracelet.

I have no ideas where to find such a bracelet

Best

Anders.S