Dagens vin

520C9D7F-A8DB-4CD4-A403-A9D5E0F92F91.jpeg

Spennende men meget spesiell vin. 50/50 Savagnin og chardonnay. Smakte sherry. Stod seg meget godt sammen med jordskokksuppe med sprøstekt skinke.

Var på polet tidligere i uken og lot de ansatte fylle opp kurven.
Ser nå at jeg har kjøpt TS vinen 2021.
Dere som har kjøpt den;
funker den til pinnekjøtt?
Eventuelt den til venstre...?

Vedlegg

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100,2 KB · Visninger: 0
I did gave a few bottles away as Christmas @Golfballen to my three children. Now I'll have to invite myself to dinner, and they say which wine would you suggest Pappa. I'll just hope it will be the right one. ;)
I used to work with the previous ovners so have had my fair share of the 13 vintage, but have not tasted the wines since Conterno bought the estate. Is the wine in its current form a good buy at 500noks, or would you spend your money on barolos and barbarescos at that price? From my recolection the wines are a lot more approachable at a younger age than its more famous siblings.

I used to work with the previous ovners so have had my fair share of the 13 vintage, but have not tasted the wines since Conterno bought the estate. Is the wine in its current form a good buy at 500noks, or would you spend your money on barolos and barbarescos at that price? From my recolection the wines are a lot more approachable at a younger age than its more famous siblings.
Thoughtful for you to ask but you've put me in a sticky situation. I haven't tried 2017. I purchased about 48 bottles of the 2015 for 300 kr. a bottle at that time.
The 2017 are from the Nebbiolo grape, the same as Barolo/ Barbaresco, just the soils are different as you probably know. I like wines from Gattinara / Ghemme as they have the Uva Rara and Vespolina grapes that seem to be reasonably priced. One of the wines I like is Travaglini Gattinara. I've been to Piedmont a few times as I have friends living in Turin but I still have to scratch my head. Do they taste better there than here? Is it the humour you're in at the moment of time? These notes could be helpful to you!

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Golfballen
Årets hype (?)

Lyserød. Jordbær, bringebær, pepper og litt eik. Mye syre. Prøvde å lufte den et par timer, noe jeg håpet skulle gjøre den mer åpen. Litt mer juicy, men må si jeg ble skuffet. Ingen innertier fra meg.
B809F564-3535-4D9C-8D88-4BF6E68D3B23.jpeg

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Thore og krille