Dagens klokke

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/christopher-ward-c60-trident-gmt-watch-review/
For inspiration Christopher Ward called on two other timepieces (mainly). These are the fellow Brit brand Bremont, and Rolex (started as a Brit). The C60 Trident line resembles the Bremont Supermarine (which I reviewed here) on the dial (among other areas), while Rolex's GMT Master collection of watches helped guide the GMT elements of the piece. You can see a little bit of Omega for example in the wave textured dial. Is it bad that Christopher Ward is mixing and matching ideas and concepts from other brands? It really depends on how you look at it.

For me what is important is the final product. The C60 Trident watches are hardly 1:1 copies of anything. They are merely inspired by some of these other fantastic timepieces. Each of them should be flattered at the attention. At the same time, the Christopher Ward C60 Trident is much less expensive than many of the pieces it borrows influence from. Those seeking an absolutely unique design might take issue, but everyone else should be more than satisfied.

Ja, fornøyd fortsatt. Skulle vel bare mangle etter en dag. :p
16280858555_9a82f34896_b.jpg

Denne får virkelig frem godfølelsen for tiden, hmm fungerer kanskje også som sensibilisering i forkant av at ALS kommer til by'n:confused:

c05363f75abefc16b2874f696a2466b5_zpsbb7c384b.jpg