D.Dornbluth nyhet!! Här är GORCH FOCK I>>>

Medlem
6. juni 2008
Fick ett mail i morse från Herr Dornbluth.
Han berättade att han hade en klocka på gång för mej i Basel och jag har varit duktigt nyfiken sedan dess.

Här är GORCH FOCK I

Gorch_Fock_Schraegansicht.jpg

GORCH FOCK I är ett gammalt skepp i Tyskland som fyller just 75 år och är i behov av renovering så en del av vinsten på klockorna går till just det.

Den är limiterad till 75 exemplar.

Gorch_Fock_Kardanic_1.jpg

Mer info om klockan finns på http://www.dornblueth.com

Special Edition for Reconstruction
The Organization Tall-Ship-Friends took the challenge by purchasing of the historical Gorch Fock I, to reconstruct the former sail training ship for letting the dream come true of Gorch Fock I sailing on the high seas.

Fascinated by the idea we decided to support this dream.

To this year’s 75 birthday we present a global, on 75 pieces limited edition of wrist watches in the style of ship deck watches.

Each piece has parallels with the smallest details to his big bother, the ship chronometer:

• engraved, silky matte dial with black inscription and large, eccentric second displayat “6” o’clock and power reserve indicator at “12” o’clock • Savekeeping in a ship chronometer mahogany box with gimbled Gorch Fock I wristwatch and display on top • Attached piece of the original wooden plankes of the Gorch Fock I • Continuous serial number on movement, dial, case and mahogany box

With the sale of each timepiece we dive a donation to the owners organization to support the reconstruction of the Gorch Fock I