40+ wrist watches in my collection...seeking evaluation help and buyer

Medlem
20. mars 2017
Sted
Trondheim
Folks, my location is Trondheim.

Over the period 2006 to 2017, I bought around 40+ wrist watches, including Traser, Seiko, Seiko 5, Casio G-Shock, Casio Edifice, Casio Protrek, TAWATEC etc.

I am an electronics engineer and have lived in Norway and worked in the Norwegian oil and gas industry for 10 years.

The down turn in oil and gas industry implies it’s soon time to go home.

Back home, I will have to pay a fortune as customs duty to get these wrist watches released. I already paid duties in Norway and Sweden.

I will be thankful if anyone can help me in valuation, selling the stuff or willing to buy them.
Upon a positive reply, I can provide wrist watches' details.
The unexpected turn in job situation has ruined the plan of collecting and keeping the watches.

All original, unused, packed in original boxes.
There are a few used watches too and can be sold off.
Seiko and Casio watches are with warranty cards.

rest assured you can bring your personal belongings to where you aim at without customs duty as long as you have been living in norway for such a long period.

by the way - where is "back home"?

...i don't get it - but surely you know the value of your own watches ;) the brands you mention imply they are not exactly an economic treasure trove for an electronics engineer as yourself, but please start off asap and take a few pics of your entire collection and include them watches in this very thread.

Holmby, only if it was the type of the world where the rule of law is uphold in true spirit...