Humortråden

Hahaha. Når man vet hvordan standarden generelt sett er på finn.no med tanke på tullete henvendelser, hysteriske bytteforslag og skambud bare man legger ut en Seiko til 2000kr, så kan du bare tenke deg hvor mye spam fyren som la ut denne annonsen har fått. :D

51a7bed0-aa86-1294.jpg

Lesbart?
Dagens Radio GaGa konkluderer i hvertfall med at det er å investere i oljesand som er tingen hvis klokkekontoen er tom ;)

Fantastisk, ler meg i hjel!

Den siste på side 1 (2 May 2012), jeg får ikke puste….

Hahaha:

Well curiosity, and Betty Swollocks, finally got the better of me, so I purchased a few tubes of Veet for men. How excited I was sat waiting for the delivery man...

Crouching on the floor next to my front door in wait for the post, I caught the discreetly packaged product before it hit the floor on passing through my letterbox. I was stripped bollock naked before I reached the landing in the stairwell, liberally smearing my treasured, but hairy, man-bits with a nice cold gloopy cream as I ascended the stairs - which was worth the money in itself, I settled down and waited for the wonder stuff to work its miracle and dissolve my Amazonian rain-forest!

3 hours 45 minutes later I decided to get up off the landing carpet, go shower and inspect the results... balanced on one leg in the shower holding a shaving mirror between my legs, and pushing my throbbing nads to one side with the toilet brush, I could see what I can only describe as a Gollum's head tortured and battered by a Taliban interrogation unit, peering up at me through a single screwed up puffy eye, looking pretty sorry for itself. On closer inspection my two previously furry love-eggs had absconded deep into my body for protection leaving my somewhat forlorn looking scrotum hanging there, like a pelican's over-filled neck pouch which had been flogged with a barbed wire paddle.

Admittedly, I've been a tad tender for a few weeks, especially when cycling, but now the swelling and bruising has subsided my love missile is starting to look like Fatima Whitbread's throwing arm again. Shame that I now have to replace the stair carpet where it has melted through to the floorboards though. :(

Edit: Så ikke svaret fra Tore før nå, det var kanskje den du mente?

ja :D

Men alle er jo bra. Ikke umulig at samme person står bak mange av de, eller så har de bare inspirert hverandre.

Haha. Dette var dagens i hvert fall. Lurer litt på hvordan du fant det, noe spesielt du var på jakt etter? ;)

Herre gi meg styrke :D :D :D

Sergeant slaughter and his two lovely daughters
Do get the occasional trim.
New bird on the stage, nearly half my age
My purchase a bit of a whim

The instruction book did not get a look
I thought I knew how to use Veet
Whipped out my tower, whilst stood in the shower
Spreading it liberally all over my meat

I flipped off the cap, lifted up the old chap
Pushing the limits i'm sure
I wanted to groom in the valley of doom
Now my starfish is bleeding and raw

I tried to keep calm washing off the napalm
Leaving me all of a fluster
You could boil a small lake or cook a big steak
With the heat from my genital cluster.

Less grass on the wicked, but all's still not cricket
It does add an inch or two
A full week past, how long will it last?
Still unable to sit, stand or poo.

You may well cry but tears will dry,
Leaving balls as smooth as jam jars,
My slong looks huge, still no sign of pubes
So i'm happy to award it 5 stars