The Lonsdale Oscuro>>

Medlem
13. mai 2019
Sted
Sverige
The Lonsdale Oscuro by Cuervo y Sobrinos

Cuervo y Sobrinos, the only Swiss watch brand with Cuban heritage, has now released a model inspired by watches they produced in the mid-20th century.

The Lonsdale comes in 3 different versions in an edition of 82 pieces of each model.

It is delivered in a beautiful presentation box similar to a humidor including a cigar tube and a cigar stand.

cys14.jpg

The watch is produced in collaboration with some cigar smoking watch collectors who together came up with this idea.

cys3.jpg

The watch is produced in collaboration with some cigar smoking watch collectors who together came up with this idea.

cys7.jpg

On this model, the dial is brown and the case is made of stainless steel with a diameter of 40mm.

cys1.jpg

The movement is an automatic CYS5159 (based on the SW261), approximately 38 hours of power reserve.

cys9.jpg

cys2.jpg

It gives a nice vintage feel.

cys5.jpg

cys8.jpg

Here with the right accessories.

cys16.jpg

The dial stands up to close inspection.

cys19.jpg

A small second hand at 6 o'clock position.

cys18.jpg

The sapphire crystal has a soft rounded edge and the logo is at the crown.

cys22.jpg

A dark brown calfskin strap with quick release springbars with a stainless steel clasp and also a yellow "NATO" strap are included.

cys21.jpg

Lonsdale is printed in orange at the polished backcase.

cys20.jpg

cys15.jpg

cys10.jpg

cys11.jpg

cys12.jpg

cys4.jpg

cys13.jpg

There is Super Luminova at the hands, numbers and 2 dots at 12 & 6 position. Not so strong but for a short period of time.

cys17.jpg

Finally, I want to say that it is an interesting watch that I was immediately hooked on when I saw it in Geneva.

cys6.jpg