Sponset Siste sjanse for en veldig spesiell klokke!

JørgenO

Otteren Gullsmed & Urmaker
Forumsponsor
Medlem
11. juni 2015
Sted
Stavanger
Fikk nettopp beskjed fra IWC at det finnes 1 stk eksemplar igjen av denne fantastiske klokken! Det er en Spitfire variant som kun ble solgt gjennom IWCs samlerforum. Eksemplaret som er tilgjengelig er nr 64 av 250. Alle klokkene var opprinnelig solgt, men denne er ikke blitt hentet, så da legges den altså ut på markedet. Klokken er utstyrt med IWCs manufacture verk 89365 med chronograph og flyback funksjon. Den er 43 mm i diameter. Den skiller seg ut fra andre modeller ved at den har matt sort skive og vintage lume. Prisen er kr. 104.000,- Hvis noen er interessert, så er det bare å gi beskjed, men jeg tror ikke den vil være tilgjengelig særlig lenge.

Under bildet kan dere se hva forumets moderator skrev da han første gang informerte om klokken.
CF3Front_zps14fad715.jpg

This is, to me, the most exciting news in the history of our IWC Collectors’ Forum.

I am pleased to officially announce IWC's newest and most special collectors’ limited edition watch. Casually called CF3, it has the full name of IW387808 Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition “Collectors’ Watch”.

And what a watch it is: it embodies, to my thinking, the full heritage of IWC Pilot’s Watches symbolizing much about IWC’s long storied tradition, embodying everything that makes a pilot’s watch special. It has an authentic in-house chronograph movement, it uniquely carries a single date window and thanks to its soft iron inner case it is highly antimagnetic. This watch represents IWC, and our forum, more than any other watch –past, present and possibly future.

The specifications are simple: Calibre 89365 is housed in a steel case 43mm in diameter. The black dial has hand-applied numerals in rhodium with beige, as are the actual hands. The strap is brown calf, with white military-style stitching. I believe that this is the perfect pilot’s watch: a true tool watch with élan, styled for this decade.

Only 250 of these IWC Collectors’ watches will be made, and each watch will be individually numbered on the back.
upload_2016-5-31_13-36-48.png