Solgt Rolex Encyclopedia, (3 volums) bøker - Mondani

saxxvik

Støttemedlem
Medlem
14. april 2016
Sted
Trondheim
Selger en bok-serie fra Mondani-familien. Mye flott bilder og informasjon om alle modellene som Rolex har kommet med!

Alle bøkene er i god stand.

Cond: 9/10

CATEGORIES: Deals, Rolex
SIZE: 25.5 x 31.5 cm
AUTHORS: Mondani Family
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
ISBN: 978-88-94972-09-2

"Rolex Encyclopedia is the most complete and updated guide on vintage and modern Rolex watches and it includes every Rolex produced from 1905 until today. A travel through time which you won’t be able to interrupt! There is a big story behind every important brand: a story made of great ideas, great adventures, enterprises and innovations that have changed the world that we knew. This is the case of Rolex.

Many things have already been said about its story, but the love and passion of Guido Mondani Editore have no limits and this is why the Rolex Encyclopedia wants to reach the soul of the story of this important brand, which has changed the world of watchmaking forever.

No one before has ever written so much about the great enterprises of Rolex: a story of outstanding pioneers, of courageous and far-sighted persons, of state-of-the-art watches, which almost represent the Holy Grail for watch collectors.

A story told in three big books that in their kind are definitely another unique mission."

- https://mondanibooks.com/prod/deals/rolex-encyclopedia/

Skjermbilde 2020-09-11 kl. 12.55.31.png
Skjermbilde 2020-09-11 kl. 12.55.36.png
Skjermbilde 2020-09-11 kl. 12.55.40.png
Skjermbilde 2020-09-11 kl. 12.55.48.png

rolex-encyclopedia-inside.jpg

rolex-rolex-encyclopedia-3-volumes.jpg

TS-pris: 4 500,-

TS-pris: 4 000,-

Kan sende i hele landet på kjøpers regning, ansvar. Eller møtes i Trondheim.

Redigert: