Tudor-tråden

Min Twodor. (Jada, har brukt vitsen i to andre tråder også)

20190526_160134-01.jpeg

Fant noe spennende på Reddit i dag.
En liten gruppe av sorte Tudor 94010 non-date Submariners, som ligner ganske mye på Black Bayene vi har i dag, har for en periode blitt levert til den Kanadiske marinen. Unntaket er selvfølgelig at denne bare har to linjer med tekst og ikke forgylte visere som egentlig er helt perfekt :rolleyes:
image2.jpeg

Dersom dere ønsker å lese mer fant jeg en artikkel her

Tudor Heritage Black Bay Ref 79220R

It comes in a plain outer box of white cardboard.

tbbr1.jpg

Inside this there is a brown inner box.

tbbr2.jpg

A really nice piano lacquered wood box.

tbbr3.jpg

That feels really lavish covered with a leather-like material. Holder, tag, warranty card and manual, it is in as well.

tbbr4.jpg

Even a nylon strap Tudor has been generous to attach the in box.

bbitb.jpg

This model is a mishmash of previous models of Tudor but nevertheless its own model and it belongs to the then conveniently Heritage family. Hands and indexsurroundings is made
of gold and gold text on the dial gives a sober impression. The black matte dial provides a good contrast to the hands, indexes and cremé coloured luminova.
The red bezel insert gives the watch a real lift, I think, 60 clicks model bezel that rotates counterclockwise with distinct positions. The case is 41 mm without crown.

bbma1.jpg

A moderately domed sapphire crystal gives the watch a height of approximately 13 mm.

tbbr6.jpg

A screw-down crown that is very easy to unlock and adjust the watch. The watch is rated for 200 meters which it surely pass with a wide margin considering the construction.

tbbr5.jpg

A decorated ETA 2824 needs no major presentation, works well in all weather and it can be serviced at the most watchmakers at a reasonable affordable cost.

Picture borrowed from Tudor's website.

t2824.jpg

I went for the model with leather strap.

tbb.jpg

Which comes with a really neat folding clasp.

bbpc.jpg

The clasp works really good on the wrist, which not many folding clasp makes, I think.

bbcl3.jpg

Lavish with ceramic balls holding the security lock in place.

bbcl2.jpg

Really nicely with the milled grooves on the sides that are visible through the security lock.

bbcl1.jpg

It is also available with a stainless steel bracelet.

bbx2.jpg

I order that too.

bbr1.jpg

bbr2.jpg

Solid and strong with screwed links, unfortunately no dive extension link and only three adjustment positions.

bbr6.jpg

bbr5.jpg

A nice clasp here also with ceramic balls.

bbr4.jpg

bbr3.jpg

Solid endlinks.

bbr7.jpg

Here you get an impression of the contrast of the matte dial and the hands and index's.

bbrass.jpg

bbrb.jpg

The Luminova do a great work.

tbblume1.jpg

Lights sharp and goes quickly.

tbblume.jpg

Double lume.

bbdlume.jpg

bbnuts.jpg

tbblumedark.jpg

tbbbox.jpg

bbstone.jpg

tbbparts.jpg

tbblume2.jpg

bbrb1.jpg

tbbk.jpg

Overall, a really interesting model in the right size that is affordable at the same time together with the Pelagos raise Tudor as a brand to a higher level, I think.

Vi liker samme ur, og samme bil. Outback her. Kva kjøres?
Hehe, ja jeg noterte meg det faktisk;) Forester her, 2018-modell med full pakke. En usedvanlig bra bil spør du meg! Vanskelig å se for seg en annen bil når man har kjørt den... I hvert fall for min del som er opp og ned fjell og til og fra utilgjengelige hytter om vinteren.

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Oddemann