Solgt Panerai PAM00112 R 2016 mint full set*

Medlem
3. mars 2019
Sted
Sverige
I'm a private seller located in southern Sweden. References available on request.
I really thought this one would be a keeper but... you all know how it is. Especially when you're into Panerai;)
For sale is my private 112 R-series that was bought new in autumn 2016 at AD in Italy. 112 was in production starting from 2002 and R became the last series before this model was discontinued. 44mm Luminor case in polished steel, manual wind ETA, sapphire glass and screw down caseback, sandwich dial and 2 hands - the essence of the Panerai DNA.
I loved (and still do, but...:D) this watch and used it on very rare occasions. Total wrist time since 2016 doesn't exceed 7-8 wears with 3-4 strap changes.
99% condition as I can't find any signs of wear on it. Never seen water. Never polished or opened or serviced.
The watch comes full set* triple boxed with one deviation - the black calf strap isn't included. It was traded to a khaki canvas strap by an Indonesian strapmaker (not OEM).
The full set* includes:
Panerai PAM00112 on canvas strap
Cardboard box, outer
Cardboard box black, inner
Wooden box
Watch cap
Screwdriver, never used
Rubber strap, never taken out of the box
Warranty booklet
Luminor booklet
Plastic card with my name on it
Stickers
Watch tag
Dust cloth
OBS! 'Welcome to golf' brochure isn't included!
I've never done any accuracy or pressure tests with this watch since there was no need.
The price I see for this watch is 47000NOK (or 4900EUR or 51300SEK) which is 86% of RRP in 2016.
F2f deal is possible in Skåne, Sweden with members who have solid references here. No returns please.
Even though I see this deal primarily as direct sale, I might consider swaps to something interesting as well so try me.
Thanks Tidssonen for possibility to post this ad here!
Now the pictures, taken today 2019-01-10 and all clickable for HQ:

Redigert:
  • Liker
Reaksjoner: PanAm og Armitage