New Grand Complications
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Dear Mr Zilla,
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
As the world continues to navigate through these unprecedented times, our thoughts remain with our colleagues and their families as well as our customers around the world.

I recently announced that the fall 2020 edition of Patek Philippe magazine is rescheduled in a special extended version for spring 2021. As you await that, I will be sharing our exclusive news with you via the Owners platform on patek.com.

Today, I am inviting you to discover our latest news about three brand-new grand complications in our current collection. I hope you like them.

Also on the private Owners platform, you will find two new sections: a lookbook, currently showcasing beautiful photographs and detailed information about our three new grand complications; and TechNews videos, available as exclusive previews for owners, now featuring two brand-new episodes in the Sky Moon Tourbillon series.

I hope you enjoy the extra content that we have created especially for our valued customers. You can expect more exciting news from me in the fall.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Signature
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Best wishes,
Thierry Stern
President
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Line
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
New Grand Complications
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Introducing three new models in the current collection: the 2019 limited edition Ref. 5303R Minute Repeater Tourbillon – Patek Philippe’s first grand complication with a striking mechanism visible on the dial side – is now available in a modified rose gold design; the Ref. 5370P Split-Seconds Chronograph, now with a deep blue grand feu enamel dial that is painstakingly made by hand; and the elegant Ref. 5270J Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, available for the first time with a yellow gold case. Patek Philippe’s grand complications represent the very pinnacle of watchmaking, but however complicated, they should always be at their best when worn on a wrist. The latest additions to our collection strike this balance with aplomb. Learn more at patek.com
spacer.gif